- University of New Hampshire
- Location: Concord, New Hampshire
- Category: Admin-Other Administrative Positions
- Posting Date: 05/27/2022
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Operating TitleLiberal Arts
These part-time, non-benefited positions are needed to teach one or two classes per term in the academic areas listed below.
In addition to our online course offerings, face-to-face, hybrid, and blended classes are scheduled in Concord and Manchester.
Applicants should indicate their interest in teaching online as well as their availability to teach at our campus locations.
If you have an interest in teaching one or more of the following areas, please follow the instructions below to submit your application.
Liberal Arts related disciplines:
• College Success Seminar
• Critical Inquiry
• Foreign Language (Spanish)
• History and Government
• Interdisciplinary Studies
• Science (Astronomy, and Earth Science)
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following documents when applying online:
• Letter of application addressing the above qualifications and teaching interests
• Contact information for three references
• Application Deadline: Applicants are reviewed on an on-going basis according to section needs. Applications will be kept on file for one year.
• No Phone Calls Please
Open Until FilledYes
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status, genetic information, and political orientation. Application by members of all underrepresented groups is encouraged. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Instructions for reference providers can be access at: https://support.interfolio.com/m/29600/l/266335-submit-a-letter-of-recommendation-to-interfolio.