POSTDOCTORAL ASSOCIATE, Goldman School of Dental Medicine (5739)
- Boston University
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Category: Admin-Other Administrative Positions
- Posting Date: 03/31/2022
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
The Bais laboratory in the Department of Translational Dental Medicine is looking for a Postdoctoral Associate for a project studying the role of Lysine specific demethylase 1 (LSD1/KDM1A) in squamous cell carcinoma of oral cancer and other cancer types, as well as chemotherapy and immunotherapy combinations for future therapeutic applications.
* In vivo mouse handling, tissue dissection, genotyping, histology, and histopathology
* Multi-color flow cytometry experience
* RT-qPCR, Western blot, signaling pathways analysis, lenti, adeno or AAV mediated transduction, cell culture, primary cells handling, tissue regeneration, stem cells and immunophenotyping
* Knowledge of proteomics, genomics and single cell RNAseq analysis are useful but not required.
* Good communicator and enthusiastic team player.
* Strong publication record from previous studies.
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE BOSTON UNIVERSITY HR WEBSITE. Please send your CV, publications list, and three reference letters to: Manish Bais (firstname.lastname@example.org), DVM, PhD, Assistant Professor of Translational Dental Medicine, BU School of Dental Medicine
Required Education Level: Doctoral Degree
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions ). For further information on the University’s response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.