Fashion Adjunct Assistant Professor Pool
- Los Rios Community College District
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Category: Faculty-Engineering-Other Engineering
- Posting Date: 11/27/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Job Posting TitleFashion Adjunct Assistant Professor Pool
LocationLos Rios Community College District (District Office)
Adjunct pools are open continuously and applicants are contacted/hired year round for assignments based on college needs.
Teaching assignments may include day, evening, on-line, hybrid, weekend, and/or off campus classes.
- Have a bachelor’s degree AND two years of occupational and/or professional experience directly related to the assignment being taught OR have an associate’s degree AND six years of occupational and/or professional experience directly related to the assignment being taught OR the equivalent* OR hold a California Community College Instructor’s Credential in the discipline area.* All degrees must be from an accredited institution.
- Have an equity-minded focus, responsiveness, and sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, including those with physical or learning disabilities as it relates to differences in learning styles; and successfully foster and support an inclusive educational and employment environment.
- Applicants applying under the “equivalent” provision must attach details and explain how their academic preparation and/or professional experience is the equivalent of the degrees/minimum qualifications listed above.
- If your degree title differs from the minimum qualifications listed above, you are requested to submit this equivalency statement. Please visit our website for information on, and a sample letter for, the equivalency process.
- Los Rios Community College District Faculty Application
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest
- Unofficial transcripts of college/university work
- Applications submitted without all required documents, listed above, will be disqualified.
- Applicants indicating “see resume” on the application will not have that referenced experience
- considered for minimum qualifications, which may lead to the application being disqualified. Graduate advising documents and grade reports will not be accepted as unofficial transcripts.·
- Applicants, including current Los Rios Community College District employees, are required to provide unofficial transcripts, if required to meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
- Applicants are required to submit official transcripts within 60 days of the time of hire.
- Individuals who have completed college or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States must obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts, degrees, and other relevant documents.
- A foreign transcript evaluation is required any time foreign course work is used to meet minimum qualifications and/or salary placement even if the foreign transcript has been accepted by a college or university in the United States.
- Foreign transcript evaluations are ONLY accepted from AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluations, Inc.) or NACES (The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) agencies or evaluators. For additional information on foreign transcript evaluations click here.
Do not submit additional materials that are not requested.
SalarySalary placement determined by Los Rios Salary procedures. LRCCD Salary Schedules (live link - LRCCD Salary Schedules
Additional Salary InformationInitial annual salary within a given range varies, depending upon units/degrees completed at accredited colleges/universities and experience.
Beginning and/or Ending Dates
How and where to apply
- be physically present on District premises for an extended amount of time, generally more than 15 minutes; or
- participate in District activities for an extended amount of time, generally more than 15 minutes; or
- be inside a building or office
All new hires must be fully vaccinated or receive an approved medical or religious exemption within forty-five (45) days of hire. Within seven (7) days, all new hires must show proof they have received the first dose of a two-dose vaccine, or one dose of a one-dose vaccine, or have applied for a medical or religious exemption.