Multicultural Student Community Service Leaders
- College of Lake County
- Location: Grayslake, Illinois
- Category: Admin-Multicultural Affairs and Affirmative Action
- Posting Date: 08/23/2021
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
Position TitleMulticultural Student Community Service Leaders
DepartmentStudent Activities and Inclusion
Student leaders will engage in cultural and challenging community service projects planning for peers and CLC staff to help gain meaningful and tangible ways, to serve the Lake County community together as a team.
· Current CLC student (6 credits or more)
· Be able to Lead the planning and execution of the service projects including a volunteer fair for the whole college.
· Effective communication and writing skills.
· Flexible schedule
· Team player with an open mind
· Assist with creating a budget for each event
· Capture all experiences through video, pictures, or creative expressions (i.e…poetry, short story or song)
· Commitment to leading, planning, and implementing all service projects
· Meet 2x a month as a whole group to make sure leaders are staying on task
Total Hours per week1-20
Flexible work schedule, M-F, some Saturdays or evenings may be needed based on events/activities.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V