Community Building |
● Monitor digital communities for Mosaic students, alums, and advisors, including Slack™ workspaces, Facebook groups, and various other software.
● Plan and execute on events that support the extended Mosaic community of student and alum builders and leaders.
○ A “kickoff” event each semester for current students.
○ An “end of year” event in April that celebrates the community and sends off the graduating seniors.
○ Support the development of quarterly events in San Francisco, New York, and Boston for Mosaic alumni and the larger Northeastern entrepreneurial alumni network.
● Support systems for onboarding new students to Mosaic
● Support initiatives to acquire space on campus for Mosaic activities
Marketing + Brand Development |
● Build external and internal partnerships for the Mosaic program by representing the Mosaic community at various functions, including potential donor meetings, meetings amongst the Mosaic Advisory Council, and events hosted by groups in the Boston entrepreneurship community.
● Maintain and build the Mosaic website, including encouraging the use of the Mosaic calendar, building out new pages and features (e.g. alumni reengagement portal, stories highlighting members of the community, shared resources for the community, etc.).
● Communicate on behalf of Mosaic, including the ownership of Mosaic’s email address, internal newsletters to Mosaic’s stakeholders, and creation + distribution of marketing materials for various Mosaic functions.
Program Development |
● Overseeing and managing the launch of the “Mosaic Leadership Institute”, including coordinating monthly programming involving both current students, alums, and industry “thought leaders” on topics of leadership and management.
● Lead secondary research on leadership programs, curriculum, and pedagogy and benchmark their models to inform the design of Mosaic’s leadership program.