ADJUNCT | LIBERAL ARTS | MATHEMATICS ON GROUND & ONLINE
The Liberal Arts Department at Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design (RMCAD) seeks qualified applicants for the position of Mathematics Adjunct Faculty On Ground & Online who will be part of a growing, dynamic community of diverse educators. RMCAD is a small, premier college certified by HLC and NSAD offering degrees in fine and applied arts. RMCAD’s online and on-ground course offerings are delivered within six, eight-week terms housed within sixteen-week parent semesters. Online and on-ground adjunct faculty are assigned courses based on availability and student enrollment.
- Teaching and Instructional Activities: the practice and art of teaching, including evaluation by students, supervisor(s), and self. Faculty must also comply with all administrative and classroom management policies, procedures and instructional deadlines.
- Regularly record class attendance in Faculty Portal and submit midterm/final grades by the due date specified.
- Provide timely, periodic, and meaningful feedback to students on assignments and participation.
- Hold regular, weekly office hours.
- Successfully complete online Faculty Certification Course, a two-week faculty online orientation and certification class administered through RMCAD’s Learning Management System.
- Candidate must have a Masters or PhD degree in Mathematics or a related area with at least 18 graduate credit hours in Mathematics.
- Teaching experience at the postsecondary level preferred.
- Candidate must be proficient in design software and a minimum of two years teaching experience.
- Familiarity with educational technology and teaching strategies.
- Strong written, oral, and online communication skills.
- Candidates must reside in California, Colorado, or Florida to be considered for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the link in this posting to submit your CV, unofficial transcripts, and cover letter for consideration. Review of applicants will begin immediately.