ADJUNCT FACULTY| LIBERAL ARTS | HUMANITIES WORLD THOUGHT I & II ONLINE
The Liberal Arts Department at Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design (RMCAD) seeks qualified applicants for the positions of instructor of Humanities World Thought I & II Online. Adjunct Faculty will be part of a growing, dynamic community of diverse educators. RMCAD is a small, premier college certified by HLC and NASAD offering degrees in fine and applied arts. RMCAD’s online course offerings are delivered within six, eight-week terms housed within sixteen-week parent semesters.
Please see the below Course Descriptions for class meeting days and times.
- Teaching and Instructional Activities: the practice and art of teaching, including evaluation by students, supervisor(s), and self. Faculty must also comply with all administrative and classroom management policies, procedures and instructional deadlines.
- Regularly record class attendance in Faculty Portal and submit midterm/final grades by the due date specified.
- Provide timely, periodic, and meaningful feedback to students on assignments and participation.
- Hold regular, weekly office hours.
- Successfully complete online Faculty Certification Course, a two-week faculty online orientation and certification class administered through RMCAD’s Learning Management System.
- Candidate must have at least 18 graduate credit hours in the posted field or a related discipline. Masters required or PhD degrees are preferred.
- Teaching experience at the postsecondary level preferred.
- Candidate must be proficient in design software.
- Familiarity with educational technology and teaching strategies.
- Strong written, oral, and online communication skills.
- Candidates must be residents of California, Colorado or Florida.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the link in this posting to submit your CV, unofficial transcripts, and cover letter for consideration. Review of applicants will begin immediately.
COURSE DESCRIPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR ONLINE CATELOG.